SAP Concur, a leading provider of integrated travel and expense (T&E) management software solutions, serves over 40 million users and processes 86 million expense reports representing more than $76 billion in T&E spent annually.
Services: Travel & Expense Management
Headquarters: Bellevue, WA
Serving a multitude of companies in complex industries requires equally complex Quote to Cash (Q2C) cloud-based architectures. Concur realized that ongoing system assessments, new implementations and continual maintenance are critical for daily operation and future momentum.
ATG SOLUTIONS & TOOLS
- Advisory Services: ATG conducted an in-depth systems assessment to determine if the existing Quote to Cash (Q2C) solution optimally supported the selling environment.
- Implementation Services: ATG implemented several Q2C projects including:
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Configure Price Quote (CPQ)
- Billing and Collections Engine
RESULTS & IMPACTS
- ATG enabled Concur to develop a world-class Quote to Cash environment with a lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO), allowing increased business agility.
- Concur reduced risk and maintenance costs by utilizing ATG as a one-stop partner versus multiple vendors.
- As a result, Concur was able to support double-digit growth leading to a high-value acquisition by SAP.
"Great collaboration around testing of key functionality for BISE – I remember those long hours spent on video conference and slack channels where it felt like really one team working with ATG."
IT Business Application Integration Manager