Vice President, Finance & Accounting
“Although I am not on the front lines working with our clients, I ensure ATG is viewed by them as having the strength and ability to be their long-term business partner.”Betty Vollmar
Betty has been Controller with ATG for over 10 years and has led the company’s finance and accounting operations through major changes. She directs all financial aspects of the business including accounting practices, budgeting, financial management, payroll, and financial reporting. She has implemented internal systems to meet corporate growth in sales and personnel. She works with clients to meet their billing needs. These actions have supported ATG’s growth efforts and helped the company recruit and retain the talented people required to meet that growth. She is experienced in assessing financial services, risk assessment, existing operations, internal controls and policy and procedures for financial institutions.
Betty is a graduate of the University of Missouri at Columbia. Prior to joining ATG, she worked as a commissioned bank examiner and financial officer for non-for-profits. Betty volunteers in several community and youth not-for-profit organizations.
- Expanded ATG’s accounting and financial capabilities over the last eight years to meet the company’s growth.
- Adopted and upgraded the company’s payroll, financial, and reporting systems to meet the expanding operations
- Implemented internal financial and accounting controls.
- Provided liaison support to the company’s financial partners to ensure thE company’s ability to grow.
- Managed global operations with partners and clients in Canada, Puerto Rico, India, and Mexico