Associate Director of Delivery
“The transformations our clients undertake are challenging, complex and costly. ATG teams partner with our clients to understand the unique spectrum of that organization’s people, process and technology stack first. We help our clients achieve success by maintaining focus on the customer experience and alignment with the strategic vision that was the impetus of the initiative.”Brian Moore
Brian has more than 20 years of experience in designing, implementing, and supporting enterprise business systems and leading business operations. He has built and led teams implementing, CRM, CPQ, FMS, ERP, HRMS, Billing and Data Warehousing & Analytics solutions across a broad spectrum of industries and verticals. His career focus has been the alignment of people, process, and technology in support of client organizations undertaking transformational changes in business processes and supporting technologies to enable continuous improvement, process optimization and automation improved business performance.
Brian is a leader in ATG’s Quote to Cash delivery organization and is based in Missoula, MT. Since joining ATG, Brian’s focus has been working with clients to implement CPQ and Billing solutions to optimize Quote to Cash business processes and digitize the flow of data between systems and business teams. He approaches each engagement with an eye towards enabling clients to make data-driven decisions and deriving the most value from their technology investment.
Brian is passionate about his family, traveling, and experiencing the different cultures and natural beauty the world has to offer. He and his wife spend the majority of their free time enjoying and entertaining their two young children, and are a mainstay on the local buffet circuit.
- Led teams executing CPQ and Billing technology implementations in the midst of Quote-to-Cash business transformations
- Designed, architected and implemented enterprise Sales and Service CRM solutions across multiple verticals and industries for clients in North America and Europe. These initiatives enabled mission critical business transformations, product launches and customer enablement and success strategies
- Engagement manager and Solution Architect responsible for driving critical business initiatives such as ERP, CRM and EDW implementations, business process transformation, outsourcing & cost-reduction initiatives
- Developed deployment, governance and change management strategies for clients executing financial management systems and shared services initiatives
- Led teams responsible for implementing and supporting contact center and sales operations, operational systems and analytics to improve customer experience and business performance.
“The transformations our clients undertake are challenging, complex and costly. ATG teams partner with our clients to understand the unique spectrum of that organization’s people, process and technology stack first. We help our clients achieve success by maintaining focus on the customer experience and alignment with the strategic vision that was the impetus of the initiative.”