“Teamwork is essential to success. Embrace each other’s talents and strengths, build each other up, hold each other accountable, be honest, be humble, communicate, have fun and celebrate SUCCESS!”Deanne Nilges
Deanne has more than 18 years of enterprise technology management experience. A positive force, she brings a unique blend of business insight, skill, strategic thinking and energy to her work. Deanne has performed IT roles from Developer to Program Manager, across the financial, telecommunication, high tech, professional services, higher education, security, transportation, and healthcare sectors. She’s recognized as a results-focused leader with a successful track record of developing and leading diverse teams to achieve outstanding results.
As an expert in CPQ implementation project management on multiple platforms, Deanne adds a level of knowledge and efficiency that ATG clients find success with. Her flexibility and organization ensure projects stay on track, utilization is on-point and her teams are positive, informed and efficient. Her clients describe her as intuitive, practical, inspiring, trustworthy, creative and quick to understand organizational issues and opportunities. Deanne’s knowledge, experience and leadership make a daily impact for ATG’s clients and partners.
Deanne earned a Masters in Business Administration with an emphasis in Information Systems Management from Keller Graduate School of Management with an undergrad Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting and Computer Information Systems from Emporia State University. She is a Certified ScrumMaster and holds certifications in ITIL, Pragmatic Marketing and Mental Health First Aid. Deanne is a member of the Kansas City Women in Technology. She, and her husband, Todd, and 3 children reside in Overland Park, KS.
- Provided technical leadership and expertise in the Lead to Cash space across multiple organizations
- Experience with 3rd party vendors across the ATG Monetization Ecosystem including Adobe Sign, DocuSign, Salesforce CPQ, Softrax, WorkDay, Financial Force, Avalara, Xactly, and Marketo
- Established a high-performing Salesforce/CRM team and effectively managed systems-related projects and initiatives for 4+ years
- Aided in enhancements to Salesforce CPQ implementation methodology, emphasis on project financials
- Co-Launched atgSHE [Successful. Happy. Equal] for Overland Park office – ATG’s women’s affinity group encouraging and promoting equality for everyone who works at ATG with a focus on women in technology.
“I am honored to have the opportunity to lead our clients through Quote to Cash transformations with incredibly talented people, proven processes and technologies! CPQ is in a period of tremendous and accelerating change driven by customer demand, technology, and competitive forces. The breadth of vendors we partner with across the ATG Monetization Ecosystem™ allows ATG to deliver seamless solutions – connecting data, processes and systems. A complete game changer and I’m ecstatic to be part of it!”