Director of Solution Delivery
“Quality is a key component for successful engagements and ATG takes a wholistic approach to ensure quality ownership is embraced by the entire organization. Through the power of teams and collaboration with our clients our goal is not to simply meet all requirements, but to leave our customers with a solution that all stakeholders can feel empowered and excited about.”Jamie Arnold
Jamie Arnold has more than 10 years of experience delivering projects within Quote to Cash and Product Development. His primary focus is to build and manage ATG’s QA organization that supports all projects in order to promote quality across ATG initiatives.
His team embraces modern approaches to Quality Assurance focusing on where quality can be improved in upstream processes by encouraging quality practices within all roles and all levels of tasks. He enjoys looking for proactive solutions for improving quality that often times can’t be found with traditional methods. His team also looks for opportunities to accelerate time to market for projects by leveraging QA and Deployment automation when applicable.
Additionally, Jamie leads QA Program initiatives and participates in strategic and advisory engagements to assist customers in identifying all the considerations needed to execute on large scale digital transformation projects.
Prior to joining ATG, Jamie worked in product development in mobile technology at Hewlett Packard and Palm Inc. His focus was in delivering third party and carrier software development for upcoming mobile products where he assumed various roles as a Program/Project Manager, Business Analyst, Data Migration Specialist, QA Lead and agile subject-matter expertise.
- Started ATG’s Agile QA practice to support IT projects moving into modern SDLC’s
- Director of Delivery for Quality Assurance growing the team from 0 to 25+ to support all types of ATG engagements
- Embraced changes in technology trends within Quote to Cash to create multiple strategies and tools targeted for different Enterprise SaaS technologies and Monetization domains
- Executed multiple QA advisory and strategic engagements to support clients’ digital transformations
- Led multiple successful engagements within Configure Price Quote, Contract Management, Billing, and Software Development
- Enabled clients to support advanced release and governance methodologies within software development projects using Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery practices
I came to ATG for the opportunity to build agile QA delivery teams aligned to ATG’s solutions, while also getting an opportunity to help grow a strong technology presence for Missoula.