Director, Production Success
“Give our team a challenge, a problem to solve, and we’ll find a way to make it work. That’s the fun part, working together, solutioning, creating new processes and improving old ones. That’s when we work best – together. It’s hard, it’s often really hard, but that’s what makes it so rewarding.” Kymberly Corwin
Kym is responsible for the Production Success Team, and oversees ATG’s Expert Services engagements and overall recruiting for the Missoula Solutions Center.
As the Director of Production Success, Kym is responsible for ATG’s Deployment Specialists and all projects related to post-implementation support for Billing, CPQ, and CRM solutions. Her primary focus includes mentoring, resource planning, project oversight, and business development.
She also supports Expert Services engagements includes project and contract negotiations, resource staffing, project management, business development, and responsibility for overall client relationships. As the recruiting lead, she works closely on all recruiting & hiring for the Missoula Solutions Center.
Prior to joining ATG she worked within the dairy and commodity trading industry. In addition to her work at ATG she also oversees and leads the Missoula Highland Dance program teaching Scottish Dance.
Kym holds a BA in Organizational Communication Studies with an emphasis in Rhetoric from The University of Montana in Missoula.
- Managed Services Practice Leader (approximately 25 team members); focusing on power of teams, employee development, training, client success, strategic development, and business growth. Kym was one of the primary co-creators of ATG’s Managed Services team, creating entry-level and part-time job opportunities.
- Team Lead – lead a team of 25+ analysts on an 18-month data analytics and content development project providing team leadership and project management through four phases of the project. Kym also created reusable training content throughout the duration of the project and was able to scale up analysts quickly as the project and client demanded.
- Missoula Solutions Center Talent Acquisition Specialist – responsible for coordinating and conducting interviews and recruiting related events, participating in hiring decisions, and the growth of the Missoula office.
- Internship Coordinator – coordinated activities related to the MSC’s summer internship program. Provided mentorship to interns and guided advisors throughout the duration of the internship. Maintained and created relationships with client and community members. Implemented first High School Internship with plans for expansion across local high schools.
- Co-Lead atgSHE [Successful. Happy. Equal] – ATG’s women’s affinity group encouraging and promoting equality for everyone who works at ATG with a focus on women in technology.
“I have the opportunity to surround myself and work with some of the most talented people I’ve ever met. To see everyone come together and brainstorm solutions for our clients – sometimes it’s like seeing magic firsthand. The collaboration, the support, and then, the results. Solving complex puzzles for our clients has to be one of the best rewards – especially knowing we did it together.”