“We work in an extremely fast-paced and ever-changing environment. At ATG, we focus on the Power of Teams and rely heavily on both internal and client-facing collaboration to formulate and implement sustainable and scalable technology solutions for our clients. I am consistently in awe of the talent and support provided by our ATG team and could not be happier to add to that collective pool of knowledge.”Maura Mall
In Maura’s three years with ATG, she has established herself as an expert in the Quote to Cash implementation space. Through skillful execution in various project roles, Maura has fostered many high trust relationships with her clients. She brings a wealth of knowledge across several cloud solutions with an emphasis in the CPQ and billing space. Her ability to learn quickly and her fearless approach to customer success has made her an integral component of the ATG team.
In addition to her contributions to implementation project teams as a solution architect, she provides mentorship and guidance to both internal and client side resources in project management, business and systems analysis, implementation consultant and quality assurance roles.
- Earned certifications in Aria Billing, Salesforce CPQ, Salesforce App Builder and Salesforce Admin
- Led several enterprise Billing Transformations to successful completion as a Project Manager
- Led several CPQ Implementations to successful completion as a Lead Solution Architect
- Supports a team of Consultants based out of our Missoula office
- Frequently contributes to our ATLAS Framework™
As a company, ATG has a very strong focus on the continued learning and growth of our employees, partners and clients. We start with a fundamental knowledge of the ATG Monetization Ecosystem™ and apply that to the capabilities of each platform being implemented.
It is an absolute joy to work with a group of people who are neither shy nor intimidated when faced with complex issues.