Director, QAP Practice Manager
“With more companies turning to Agile Development methods & the ever growing demands for speed to market, updating your Quality Assurance Strategy is key.”Melissa Kieffer
Melissa is a Director in ATG’s Quality Assurance and Performance (QAP) Practice where she is responsible for Automation and Performance practice leadership & delivery excellence. She is an ISTQB-CTFL certified tester with nearly 20 years of experience in the telecommunications industry including over 10 years working professional consulting services.
With professional experience in the areas of Business Operations & IT, Melissa has held various roles in Credit & Collections, Payment Risk & Mitigation, Product Management, Procurement, IT Program & Project Management, Business & Systems Analysis, and Quality Assurance.
- Recovered $600K in receivables by auditing, correcting rating and routing of calls for an Asia-focused IP telephone company within the first 6 months of joining the company
- Instrumental in the design, development, and testing of a state-of-the-art OSS system, which was one of the first wireless/IP data convergence OSS deployed worldwide for a startup telematics company
- Project managed five separate tracks for the world’s largest conferencing provider for a Billing System Replacement project involving EMEA, APAC, & NA business units, which included integration test, integration environments, credit & collections, pricing & discounting, and customer experience.
- Built and managed a team of Automation/Load and Performance consultants leading to a $2 million savings to the client, the first successful Integrated Load & Performance test, and with a suite of 12 OSS/BSS/ERP applications
- ISTQB-CTFL Certified Tester
“With more companies turning to Agile Development methods & the ever growing demands for speed to market, updating your Quality Assurance Strategy is key. A quality strategy, iterative testing, continuous integration, automation & performance testing is a winning combination.”