Chief Executive Officer, Chairman
“Our consulting team is adept at keeping one foot in the present and one in future, always balancing near-term execution with finding new and exciting ways for you to gain competitive advantage in your target markets.”Michael Walsh
Michael is Co-Founder, Chairman and CEO of Advanced Technology Group and has over 20 years of corporate business experience serving clients in the communications, financial services, healthcare, as well as other industries. Since March of 2000 Michael has been working with a talented group of professionals building ATG from an idea to a successful management and system integration consultancy.
His responsibilities include long term planning, financial performance and company alignment to the markets ATG serves. Michael leads the executive team and chairs the advisory board at ATG. Previous to founding ATG, Michael worked at Deluxe Corporation and two boutique technology consulting firms having served in multiple sales, marketing, finance and operational roles.
Michael holds a BS in Business Administration from the University of Missouri – Columbia, resides in St. Louis, Missouri, is actively involved in his community through coaching and promoting youth soccer and has involvement with multiple local charities.
- Profitably grew market share of a multi-million dollar sales territory for a Fortune 500 firm focused on selling payment system products and services to the Financial Services Industry
- Directed the development and launch of a key analytics software tool to Fortune 500 sales and marketing teams to support an aggressive expansion of new product lines.
- Key contributor to the launch of an internal start up of a Customer Support Organization born as a result of a major Lead to Cash business process redesign effort.
- Directed the profitable start up and expansion of a boutique consulting firm into a new market growing into a multi-million dollar enterprise
- Co-Founder and current CEO of ATG, leading a team of very talented thought leaders and practitioners that are committed to our clients success
“Are you a catalyst or casualty of marketplace disruption? Chances are, you are spending too much time reacting to change rather than shaping it. How do you get ahead of your competitors when your shareholders are focused on next quarter’s results? Are you fully taking advantage of mobile, big data, cloud, and other paradigm-shifting technology trends? Are you innovating products and services at Internet-speed? Our consulting team is adept at keeping one foot in the present and one in future, always balancing near-term execution with finding new and exciting ways for you to gain competitive advantage in your target markets. Let us help you build your future.”