Chad's LinkedIn profile
Always ask the question that you want to ask when you want to ask it. Follow your heart, kid, and you'll never go wrong."
Chad is an IT Solutions Architect with 14+ years of experience designing, implementing, and maintaining integrated technology-based solutions with a focus on process-first results. For the past 7+ years, he has focused on the Salesforce platform, specifically in the Quote to Cash, CPQ, and Billing functional areas. He continues to lead implementation teams ensuring designs are well-executed to ensure the successful delivery of projects.
- Lead Solution Architect for 20+ successful Salesforce CPQ implementations
- Alongside some very bright people, founded and built the quickest company to reach Salesforce’s Platinum Partner status
- Currently serving as one of four Salesforce Practice Leads overseeing all ATG projects on the Salesforce platform
- Earned BS degree in Management Information Systems from the University of Georgia
- Coached Grady JV to a 2015 Georgia State Division II USA Ultimate championship
- AJCC Sportscamp Racquetball Champion Summer 1996
“Always ask the question that you want to ask when you want to ask it. Follow your heart, kid, and you'll never go wrong.”