Elena's LinkedIn profile
Our clients come to us because what we do is hard and we are the best in the world at it. I love what I do because I get to help people solve hard problems. There is nothing more rewarding for me than to see a concept click for a peer."
Elena is a Director with ATG and serves as the Salesforce Revenue Cloud Delivery Practice Lead. Prior to joining ATG in 2016, Elena spent seven years in the telecom industry, working with customers that needed help navigating their complex plan structures and invoices. This experience was the genesis of her interest in billing systems and launched her career as a Salesforce Architect.
Elena is a key driver in creating and maintaining the technical support structure that ensures successful Revenue Cloud implementations - through training, tools, and direct project support. She is also critical in maintaining a strong partnership with Salesforce through high-quality delivery oversight and product feedback.
In addition to her Practice Lead role, Elena is a Co-Chair of ATG’s Philanthropy Committee and plays a pivotal role in culture initiatives across ATG.
- Lead Solution Architect for seven successful CPQ and Billing implementations
- Traveled internationally to train partners on Salesforce Billing
- CPQ Specialist Certified and both Billing Superbadges accredited
- Aided in development of Salesforce CPQ & Billing implementation methodology for ATG and Salesforce
- Salesforce CPQ and Billing practice evangelist, providing thought leadership and developing accelerators and training
- Earned BS degrees in Information Systems and International Business, as well as her MBA - all from the University of Montana
"ATG affords me the ability to live and play in the mountains and still make a global impact for my customers and a local impact on my community. Billing projects are hard! I get to be challenged daily but know I have a huge support network at my fingertips."