Holly's LinkedIn profile
I just love the challenge of figuring out the true outcome an organization needs, not just outputs, and then determining the most efficient way to achieve those results through people. We get work done through people collaborating internally and with clients. Building a team and environment to achieve that and seeing the results is extremely satisfying.
Holly supports the Business Analysts, Implementation Consultants and Solution Architects within ATG’s delivery team. This spans resources across all of ATG’s major locations as well as remote-workers all over the country. She has over 20 years of IT experience specifically focused in project & program management, process re-engineering, training development, and delivering enterprise software solutions. Holly worked in the pharmaceutical and grocery retail industries before starting her career in Quote to Cash (Q2C) consulting in 2011.
Her primary focus at ATG is building scale for the consulting team. Holly is a firm believer in service leadership and has created a support structure for a growing consultant team while also focusing the team’s and her own professional development on staying current with the ever-changing landscape of cloud solutions supporting the complex Q2C demands in today’s recurring revenue economy. As well, she is extremely invested in the company’s culture and works every day to make sure we can “grow the magic” as the business expands.
Prior to joining ATG she held a variety of senior leadership roles for a Fortune 50 company including leading PMO, enterprise methodology, IT training and development, and several different software development and support teams enabling business functional areas of merchandising, marketing & customer support, retail analytics, finance and HR.
Holly holds a BS in Biology from Millersville University in Pennsylvania and has a Masters Degree in Instructional & Performance Technology from Boise State University.
- Played an instrumental role in growing the Missoula Solution Center team from a team of 8 consultants to over 90 professionals leading the way in Q2C consulting. Provided thought leadership for everything from recruiting & hiring, to training, to office operations and philanthropy continuing to grow leadership and scalability along the way.
- Participated in numerous cloud billing engagements from scoping and ramp-up to project and program management. Plays a key role in partnership with Aria Systems.
- Ran the IT PMO for an IT organization with an annual budget of $50-70 million – led a team of approximately 40 geographically dispersed project managers and a tools support team managing a portfolio of over 200 projects
- Directed the development, delivery, and management of an enterprise-wide IT Project Methodology following a major merger/acquisition; included the integration of new and existing processes, the development of a website, and the delivery of a comprehensive training program
- Designed and led an IT training and development organization – The team provided training and performance support solutions for new technologies and managed talent development investments from a $2 million training budget for a multi-geographical and multidisciplinary IT team consisting of approximately 1500 people
- PMP certification 2002-2011
- Received multiple awards throughout career for execution, delivery and leadership