St. Louis, MO
Janice's LinkedIn profile
Working with technology can be very rewarding, but the real joy is interacting every day with great people who work together, lift one another up, leverage each other’s strengths, and together can solve problems and deliver exceptional results for our clients. Going to work is a whole different experience when you love where you work."
Janice has over 25 years of experience focused on product delivery and program management, process improvement, training development, and flawless execution of IT and software solutions for clients. She has worked in the customer service, loyalty and payments industries before starting her career in SaaS solutions and Quote to Cash (Q2C) consulting at ATG. She is an accomplished IT leader with a strong track record of delivering solutions that solve complex business problems and developing motivated high performing teams through service leadership, coaching, and mentoring.
At ATG, her primary focus is building and scaling teams made up of Business Analysts, Implementation Consultants, and Project Managers across multiple office locations including St. Louis, Kansas City, and Missoula, as well as many remote team members. Janice supports a culture of learning and growth that maximizes each team member’s full potential while enabling the delivery of outstanding Q2C solutions that improve our client’s business.
Prior to joining ATG, she held a variety of IT and leadership roles that enabled the delivery of customer service, loyalty, and digital payment solutions to clients and created delivery methodologies to support the implementation of new products to market. Throughout her career, Janice has pursued personal growth opportunities by translating her skills in technology, delivery, leadership, and continuous improvement to new industries. Examples include:
- Led a team that delivered all prepaid, personal payments, and disbursements solutions for issuers and merchants using the Mastercard debit payments network and built/enhanced associated delivery methodologies
- Led teams at Maritz Teleservices, Convergys, and Mastercard that delivered new customer service and loyalty solutions to clients in the US and globally
- Led multiple issuers through successful debit brand flips at Mastercard, including changes to card design, processing, cardholder communications, and mass reissue of millions of debit cards to consumers
- Performed software development and managed a team of over 30 Developers, Analysts, and Project Managers at Maritz and Convergys to deliver integrated solutions on client/server environments
- Led continuous improvement initiatives in the creation of software reuse libraries, project management methodology, source code control processes, measures for call center performance, and technical career pathing
Janice holds a BA in Computer Science from the University of Missouri – Columbia and has a Masters Degree in Computer Information and Resource Management from Webster University.
- Provides leadership, staffing and support to over 30 ATG Consultants across the U.S.
- Supported expansion of the office facility in St. Louis as ATG and the Cognizant Salesforce practice has grown
- Supported multiple Salesforce CPQ and Gotransverse Billing projects in a Delivery Assurance capacity
- Led multiple Gotransverse Billing implementations in a Project Management role
- Performed in a Business Analyst role on Salesforce CPQ, Billing and CLM implementations
- Participated on the Steering Committee to enhance the ATG Atlas Methodology
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification held since 2003
"I get to work at a company that values my skills and experience, focuses on the things I am also passionate about which are people, process, and technology, and allows me to grow our talent to do great things. How awesome is that?"
Get the most of your Q2C systems post-implementation by strategically combining skills and manpower from specially trained analysts with seasoned implementation experts from ATG.
FIND OUT MORE ...