Executive Director, Application Support
Kym's LinkedIn profile
Give our team a challenge, a problem to solve, and we’ll find a way to make it work. That’s the fun part, working together, solutioning, creating new processes, and improving old ones. That’s when we work best – together. It’s hard, it’s often really hard, but that’s what makes it so rewarding.”
Kym works in a vast number of areas within ATG. She is key to all aspects of the AIM training program and shares responsibility for the professional development and performance of its 100+ team members. Because of her previous experience heading the Missoula recruiting team, she continues to be engaged as it relates to identifying, retaining, and supporting talent across all teams.
Kym is also responsible for all projects related to Post-Implementation support for Billing, CPQ, and CRM solutions through ATG’s Application Support offering. Her primary focus includes mentoring, resource planning, project oversight, and business development.
Prior to joining ATG, she worked within the dairy and commodity training industry. In addition to her work at ATG, she also leads the Missoula Highland Dance program teaching Scottish Dance to children and adults in the Missoula community.
Kym holds a BA in Organizational Communication Studies with an emphasis in Rhetoric from The University of Montana in Missoula.
- Directly impacting business processes through her former experience at ATG as it relates to AIM team members through training and upon hire. Proven success in achieving high retention numbers across the team and providing continued career development for team members.
- Part of the original team to plan and initiating the 12-week All-In Missoula (AIM) training program in 2018. Started with 30 students in one Cohort and have recently completed the 4th cohort while planning expansion beyond Missoula, MT.
- Managed Services Practice Leader (approximately 25 team members); focusing on the power of teams, employee development, training, client success, strategic development, and business growth. Kym was one of the primary co-creators of ATG’s Managed Services team, creating entry-level and part-time job opportunities.
- Team Lead – lead a team of 25+ analysts on an 18-month data analytics and content development project providing team leadership and project management through four phases of the project. Kym also created reusable training content throughout the duration of the project and was able to scale up analysts quickly as the project and client demanded.
- Missoula Solutions Center Talent Acquisition Specialist – responsible for coordinating and conducting interviews and recruiting-related events, participating in hiring decisions, and the growth of the Missoula office.
- Internship Founder/Coordinator – coordinated activities related to the MSC’s summer internship program. Provided mentorship to interns and guided advisors throughout the duration of the internship. Maintained and created relationships with clients and community members. Implemented first high school internship with plans for expansion across local high schools.
- Co-Found and co-Lead atgSHE [Successful. Happy. Equal] – ATG’s women’s affinity group encouraging and promoting equality for everyone who works at ATG with a focus on women in technology.
"I have the opportunity to surround myself and work with some of the most talented people I’ve ever met. To see everyone come together and brainstorm solutions for our clients – sometimes it’s like seeing magic firsthand. The collaboration, the support, and then, the results. Solving complex puzzles for our clients has to be one of the best rewards – especially knowing we did it together.”