Laura's LinkedIn profile
You’ll often hear ATG Consultants speaking passionately about “people, process, and technology” – and when all three are balanced, it being a beautiful thing. What makes ATG separate from others in our industry is our ability to blend those, while always putting People First. We recognize we can’t be successful for either our clients or our teams if we’re not putting people front and center.”
Laura is the Director for ATG Engineering’s Middleware and Integrations (MIT), and Quality Assurance (QA) practices. She is responsible for the Delivery of both practices (40+ members) and is a former Practice Lead within Quality Assurance. She was instrumental in the development and scale of the current QA practice and has been actively engaged in growing the MIT practice. She has worked in information technology and software development for over 20 years. Laura holds a pre-law (Justice and Political Science) degree from the University of Alaska Anchorage.
Since joining ATG, Laura has fulfilled a variety of project roles from QA Lead, Project Manager, and Delivery Assurance partner across a myriad of CPQ, Billing, CLM, and enterprise Quote to Cash transformations.
Laura splits her time between Alaska and Montana and is an avid gardener and foodie. When she’s not getting her hands dirty with heirloom tomatoes, reading, or whipping up a batch of salmonberry syrup, you can find her planning her next off-grid excursion.
- Successfully delivered quality solutions for dozens of ATG Salesforce CPQ, Billing, and CLM client projects
- Instrumental in building and scaling the ATG Quality Assurance group as a Practice Lead
- Actively engaged in building and scaling the ATG Middleware and Integrations practice
- ATG President’s Club Winner 2019
- Former board member of atgSHE and active in philanthropy efforts through the Missoula Solutions Center
- Prior to ATG, responsible for the successful delivery of initiatives within the telecom, health insurance, retail and design, and higher-education areas
“The experiences I've had with different clients and industries have enabled me to understand multiple viewpoints and goals, and ultimately better relate to people. What we’re trying to accomplish on a day-to-day basis. When I can demonstrate a shared experience with a client or teammate, they know we have some common ground. It's all about building strong relationships - that's what really matters.”