Lauren's LinkedIn profile
The beauty of being a consultant first (and a software engineer second), is the many opportunities to further evaluate our customers’ people, processes, and technology to ensure we are indeed providing a viable solution instead of addressing a symptom."
Lauren has more than five years of experience as a software engineer in the SaaS field and specializes in CPQ solution implementation. After successfully completing the Montana Code School curriculum and being hired as their Teaching Assistant for the inaugural program in Bozeman, MT, she quickly put her training to work serving in the role of Software Engineer across various CPQ solutions at ATG. Lauren spent the majority of her career working as a Lead Developer within Oracle CPQ, where she demonstrated excellent work ethic, communication skills, business and system analysis capabilities, adaptability, and a team-oriented mentality.
Lauren is also the Delivery Lead for ATG’s Salesforce B2B Commerce Practice. She is a key contributor to driving forward the success of the B2B Commerce Practice within the organization. Her primary focus includes mentoring, resource planning, project oversight, and business development for all things B2B Commerce.
Lastly, Lauren is the Product Owner of ATG’s proprietary software, FuseKit™. In addition to managing the FuseKit Product Team, she also coordinates the product scope, product communications, marketing materials, product demos, customer onboarding, contract management, and customer support.
When Lauren is not working, you can most likely find her planning her next adventure (which is really just a means to plan her next meal), or whispering sweet nothings to her beloved dog, Radar.
- Software Engineer with experience in various CPQ and iPaaS solutions, including Oracle CPQ Cloud, Salesforce CPQ, and Jitterbit.
- Lead Developer for multiple custom Salesforce CPQ Auto-Renewal Solutions to support various use cases to successfully automate the contracting renewal process – allowing Sales Reps to spend less time tending to manual tasks and instead prioritizing their current sales cycle.
- Product Owner of FuseKit™ managing product scope, monthly deliverables, product communications, product demos, customer onboarding, and contract management.
- Supports a team of 15+ highly effective consultants located across the country.
- Delivery Lead for ATG’s Salesforce B2B Commerce Practice.
- Oracle CPQ Cloud Blue & Yellow Belt certified.
"Just because something can be built, doesn’t mean it should be built. Too often we see customers looking to developers to build custom functionality in hopes of ‘fixing a problem’ that is really a symptom of a larger issue. The beauty of being a consultant first (and a software engineer second), is the many opportunities to further evaluate our customers’ people, processes, and technology to ensure we are indeed providing a viable solution instead of addressing a symptom."