Mary's LinkedIn profile
As trusted advisors, we are impassioned by the gravity of our role in guiding enterprises through digital transformation. We know that there’s no single blueprint for a successful digital transformation and we specialize in partnering with clients to develop a custom blueprint that is best suited for both their business objectives and their people.”
Mary is an Associate Director within ATG Cognizant’s Advisory group and the lead of the Advisory Analyst team. She started her career at ATG as a Process Consultant in the Advisory group and has worked on enterprise transformation projects from both a strategic assessment and an implementation perspective. She has filled a variety of roles, including Advisory Analyst, Project Manager, Process Consultant, Business Analyst, and Implementation Consultant. Mary has provided industry solutions for several Fortune 500 companies in varying sectors such as infrastructure-as-a-service, healthcare, cloud-based communication services, financial services, and manufacturing. Mary also works to support several community nonprofit organizations by providing leadership on initiatives such as STEM education programs, mentorship programs, and fundraising events.
Prior to joining ATG in 2019, Mary obtained her Master’s in Systems Engineering and worked in the manufacturing industry as an Advanced Project Engineer. She managed multiple capital investment projects with budgets ranging from $20k-$5M to drive process efficiency, cost savings, and attainment of various compliance standards. Her experience and academic background were catalysts in Mary’s passion to lead and support teams as well as specialize in analyzing how to improve processes to support people and business objectives.
Mary’s skill set is leveraged to support and lead projects in addition to growing and developing consulting team members.
- Leads and supports a team of highly effective advisory consultants located across the country
- Key Advisor on multiple Advisory Assessments ranging in scope from full Quote to Cash assessments to hyper-focused assessments on functions such as billing and product pricing methodology
- Provided leadership and filled business analyst and project management roles on a major financial services system transformation driving analysis of business processes for stakeholders across sales, legal, finance, product, and IT teams while simultaneously supporting communications to the executive steering committee
- Acted in an implementation consultant role responsible for Salesforce Billing configuration
- Managed multiple capital investment projects including a $3.8M budget and a large, global, and cross-functional team to upgrade a production line with new manufacturing technology that exceeded ANSI safety standards, OSHA compliance, and reduced production process time and cost
- PMP certified through PMI
- Certified Scrum Product Owner through the ScrumAlliance
"As trusted advisors, we are impassioned by the gravity of our role in guiding enterprises through digital transformation. We know that there’s no single blueprint for a successful digital transformation and we specialize in partnering with clients to develop a custom blueprint that is best suited for both their business objectives and their people."