Matt's LinkedIn profile
I take every opportunity to bring value to our clients by streamlining data management and deployment processes in order to increase accuracy and decrease uncertainty."
Matt was born in Missoula and is a graduate of the University of Montana School of Business. His diverse work background led him to join the ATG Missoula Solution Center in 2016 with the goal of helping to grow an exciting tech business in the Missoula area. His past experience spans electrical sales/distribution, banking and finance, and small business ownership/operation which serves to highlight ATG's focus on growing resources organically. Matt’s goal of creating job opportunities in the Missoula market and knack for team building fit naturally with ATG’s entrepreneurial spirit and are a core driver of his day-to-day functions.
- ATG roles include Implementation Consultant, Solution Architect, and, currently, Deployment Team Lead
- Triple Salesforce certification holder with App Builder, Admin, and CPQ certifications completed
- Two-time ATG President’s club nominee in 2018 & 2019, and President’s Club winner in 2020
- Founding member of ATG’s Deployment Team focused on tool creation and streamlining deployment processes on the Salesforce platform
- Additional certifications include Apptus CPQ, DocuSign E-Signature, and Prodly AppOps data migration certifications
"I take every opportunity to bring value to our clients by streamlining data management and deployment processes in order to increase accuracy and decrease uncertainty. My goal is to build a results-driven practice which in turn creates scalable opportunities within the company while pushing the limits of release management strategies. With over 4,600 rollback-free deployments completed since the inception of ATG’s Deployment Team, I’ve learned something valuable - problems are simply opportunities in disguise!"