Meagan's LinkedIn profile
Part of what I love about working at ATG is the fact that you are pushed to put yourself in uncomfortable situations as it’s related to growth. It’s a good thing to feel that imposter syndrome because it means you’re growing and working outside your comfort zone. A lot of my success is tied back to the people here who are always forward-looking and see the best in me even when I myself don’t see it. Because of that, it’s even more rewarding knowing that when I hire someone I don’t have to ‘sell’ them on something. I am speaking the truth on personal and other shared experiences internally alike. We really want our people to succeed."
Meagan has been working in the Talent Acquisition space for over 10 years – she has worked in Banking and Financial Services, Travel, and Hospitality, Healthcare, and now Technical Consulting. Meagan’s primary focus over the last 5 years has been leading recruitment in the Salesforce ecosystem in North America, EMEA, and India.
Meagan holds a BS in Business Administration with a Minor in HR Management and Psychology from Goldey Beacom College in Wilmington, DE (the state – not Delaware, Ohio – that’s a thing).
- Has been selected for the ATG Presidents Club for her leadership in talent acquisition in 2019 and 2020.
- Led integration efforts for talent acquisition with ATG in 2018 and Code Zero in 2019- continues to support with other business units in Cognizant that are going through M&As
- Cohosts The Salesforce Hiring Lens podcast which focuses on getting hired in the Salesforce ecosystem and setting your career up for success
- Leads ATG’s partnership with Salesforce Talent Alliance - a program that focuses on training Salesforce certified professionals, including those that are underrepresented in tech
- Expanded the internship program from Missoula to company-wide in 2018, creating a more streamlined experience for all students. She also created ATG's first Micro Internship which was a preliminary program for the internship focusing on basic consulting fundamentals for students still balancing a full schedule. This provided more flexibility and learning opportunities for students who had internships that were affected by COVID.
- Part of the OG team that initiated the Aim Higher training program in 2018 – Meagan focused on pipeline and interview strategy and remains involved to date with more of a focus behind the scenes with operational support
"Just because part our job in Operations is automating processes and making things more sustainable doesn’t mean we operate like robots. Part of working with people and in operations is to amplify the employee experience – you know, putting the people back into people operations. The business is my client and I take a lot of pride in knowing I get to support them every day.”