Melody's LinkedIn profile
As a Delivery Assurance Lead, I see myself as both a support mechanism for Project Managers and as a trusted client advisor. I enjoy sharing my Salesforce project knowledge with others to ensure our overall success."
Melody has 24 years of business experience across Communications, Management, Training, Salesforce, Project Management, Customer Service, and Sales that all combine to deliver exponential client value. Her years of experience managing Salesforce CPQ implementations in multiple industries ranging from manufacturing and financial services to health care and telecommunications gives her the breadth of knowledge needed to overcome challenging multi-solution connections.
Her career started in telecom at Verizon, where she performed various roles from sales to service to fulfillment support to customer advocate before landing as a Training Manager. She participated in a legacy system to Oracle system transformation project that pivoted her into a technical business analyst role. That project led her down a career direction of technical training and facilitation. She worked in this avenue at PlumChoice for over six years, facilitating onboarding training for a rapid-growing call center vendor as gaining knowledge of repeatable processes for various clients, delivering training to a global team, and scaling to support technical program management.
After supporting an internal project for a tech support application, she realized her strength of business analysis and program management and entered the Salesforce Consulting space in 2015. At Coastal Cloud she managed a multi-phase, multi-cloud project through to deployment across a global platform. In 2017, Melody joined Code Zero team members as they built a Salesforce practice focused on Quote to Cash. Throughout her tenure, Melody managed many implementations of Salesforce CPQ and Salesforce Communities, wearing hats of implementation, advisory, and business development into those accounts. As a result, her portfolio includes support and oversight for over 30 enterprise-sized projects and programs in just under three years.
- Acted in business analyst and advisory role for a major telecommunications system transformation, prioritizing requirements for stakeholders across call-center and provisioning teams
- Managed implementation of complex custom applications through multiple-phases of their program for a global education company, remediating efforts from where a previous team was stalled/delayed in custom development, transforming efforts into an on-time on-budget delivery cycle.
- Managed project cycles for multiple phases of CPQ implementation for a major telecommunications provider, advisory services for process optimization
- Managed project cycles for multiple phases of CPQ and Communities for a major manufacturing tech support team; including project and process advisory services
- Managed relationships with Salesforce account managers and success team members across several enterprise implementations, including high priority and key accounts
- Managed multiple phases for financial services customer through their CPQ implementation cycle, inclusive of complex custom development efforts
"Successful projects are defined through a specific beginning and an end. The success of a Revenue Cloud implementation most often includes a continuous transformation component, for ongoing change, where the end transitions a team to their next section of work. Simply stated, most businesses I’ve worked with over the years are continuously adapting, and their CPQ platform should be as agile as their business requires. Build programs of scale by planning for the long term and focusing efforts on short-term wins."