A team can create magic, if it can strike the exact balance between process and chaos; the kind of balance that ensures that innovation is not stifled while it establishes the operating rhythm it needs to be successful over time.
Priya is an Advisory and Transformation executive at ATG. As a software engineer with 25 years of experience, she understands the implications of a transformation initiative at every level of an enterprise. Her background spans global companies in many industries. Her expertise includes: strategy and business case development; governance models, organizational design and change management; portfolio and P&L management; software product and IT systems design, build, and support; business operations readiness and management including cost reduction and margin recovery; vendor management; six sigma and value stream analysis; corporate risk management including export controls, HIPA, FCPA, SOX and security.
She has extensive experience in enterprise strategy and governance, portfolio and product management, account management, program management, mergers and acquisitions, and Quote to Cash program delivery.
Her primary focus at ATG is to work with clients embarking on a Quote to Cash transformation program for their enterprise. Prior to joining ATG, Priya held Senior Director level positions with VeriSign and Nortel Networks.
- Conducted core strategic visioning and portfolio management exercises for 14 executive teams with $1B USD portfolios under management
- Conducted more than ten Quote to Cash assessments for companies with classic product and XaaS offerings
- Led the strategic vision and delivery of four Fortune 500 customers’ Quote to Cash transformational programs
- Conducted Platform Consolidation, acquired product integration and business outcomes management programs at two major IAAS players
- Managed billing and operational support system conversion programs for a telecommunications merger, integrating a total of $16B of revenue and service delivery across properties. The programs had 300+ client and vendor resources. Synergy savings from the initiative had a significant bottom-line impact for the client, and constituted a key part of the overall operational strategy for the newly-merged companies
- Accountable for portfolio management and product development, and introduction process for a major network gear vendor
“Successful large software and IT program delivery requires a coherent team that can out-perform obstacles and competitors.
"Building a coherent team depends on talented individuals working towards a commonly shared goal, with mutual trust and respect. To monitor progress toward a commonly-shared goal, and to identify and remove roadblocks, some operational monitoring/metrics and efficiency are required.
"At the heart of successful software program management is an essential balance between two seemingly contradictory attitudes – an openness to new ideas, no matter how bizarre or counterintuitive they may be, and rigorous operational analysis, to see if an idea is bringing the solution to life.”
Phone: (636) 519-7200
St. Louis, MO
Our consulting team is adept at keeping one foot in the present and one in future, always balancing near-term execution with finding new and exciting ways for you to gain competitive advantage in your target markets.
Michael is Co-Founder, Chairman and CEO of Advanced Technology Group and has over 20 years of corporate business experience serving clients in the communications, financial services, healthcare, as well as other industries. Since March of 2000 Michael has been working with a talented group of professionals building ATG from an idea to a successful management and system integration consultancy.
His responsibilities include long term planning, financial performance and company alignment to the markets ATG serves. Michael leads the executive team and chairs the advisory board at ATG. Previous to founding ATG, Michael worked at Deluxe Corporation and two boutique technology consulting firms having served in multiple sales, marketing, finance and operational roles.
Michael holds a BS in Business Administration from the University of Missouri – Columbia, resides in St. Louis, Missouri, is actively involved in his community through coaching and promoting youth soccer and has involvement with multiple local charities.
- Profitably grew market share of a multi-million dollar sales territory for a Fortune 500 firm focused on selling payment system products and services to the Financial Services Industry
- Directed the development and launch of a key analytics software tool to Fortune 500 sales and marketing teams to support an aggressive expansion of new product lines.
- Key contributor to the launch of an internal start up of a Customer Support Organization born as a result of a major Lead to Cash business process redesign effort.
- Directed the profitable start up and expansion of a boutique consulting firm into a new market growing into a multi-million dollar enterprise
- Co-Founder and current CEO of ATG, leading a team of very talented thought leaders and practitioners that are committed to our clients success