Stephen's LinkedIn profile
It takes interdisciplinary teams of problem solvers, working at the cross-section of people, process, and technology, to take on projects of this nature and to be successful. This is where ATG thrives – helping the enterprise get to the cloud, and helping the cloud get to the enterprise.
Stephen is a tech-savvy leader with over a decade of experience working within the ATG Monetization Ecosystem™ (specifically Q2C). He has a diverse set of skills and experience including technical project management, business development, solution engineering, methodology & toolkit development, training development & delivery, and team building. He is recognized for being all-in, detail-oriented, and driven. Stephen leads ATG's Intellectual Property & Offerings team.
- Co-led the founding of ATG Engineering, an organization that brought together ATG's software, data, quality, and integration engineers.
- Co-led the development of the ATG's Atlas Delivery Framework®, an implementation methodology and toolkit
- Manager of Delivery for the Missoula Solution Center Solution Specialist team (approximately 20 people) – focusing on teaming, employee development, business growth, and client success.
- Designed and implemented a data migration plan to migrate between cloud billing systems.
- Project Manager on an iterative CRM software development project for a $1-2 Billion/yr. global telecommunications and web conferencing company. In addition to serving as Project Manager on a 30+ sized team, Stephen was heavily involved in Business/Systems Analysis efforts, and partially involved in the actual development effort.
- Effectively staffed and managed a near-sourced third-party software development team for this project. Implemented, managed, and utilized multiple systems/tools in support of this project, including the JIRA OnDemand suite (JIRA, GreenHopper, Confluence, FishEye), Subversion Source Code Control repository, Nexus artifactory, Apache Tomcat web container, Apache Maven build management, Rackspace and Client hosted Red Hat Linux virtual machines.
IT projects are inherently difficult. Add to that any number of complex business concepts, such as enterprise billing, order management, taxation, and revenue recognition to name a few, and you increase the project’s complexity dramatically. Do that project in a multi-tenant SaaS environment, and you have the makings some of the most challenging projects undertaken in the business world today.
It takes interdisciplinary teams of problem solvers, working at the cross-section of people, process, and technology, to take on projects of this nature and to be successful. This is where ATG thrives – helping the enterprise get to the cloud, and helping the cloud get to the enterprise. Consulting in this space requires a special kind of person, one not commonly found in the wild.
Our passion, culture, and focus attract these rare individuals to our team, expanding our capabilities and capacity to deliver.