Senior Vice President, Strategy & Corporate Development
“I take the role of trusted business advisor very seriously and work closely with my clients to deliver value that impacts their bottom line.”Tom Stergios
Tom has more than 27 years of experience working with service providers in the Quote-to-Cash space. His career has focused on the communications, IaaS, and SaaS markets, with a primary emphasis in CRM, Order Management, CPQ, BPM, and Billing. Prior to ATG, Tom held senior positions with Accenture, Axiom, IBM, Cygent, and Convergys.
Tom is a leader of ATG’s Quote-to-Cash practice and also is General Manager of the Missoula Solution Center. Most recently, he has been working with clients to understand the most effective use of emerging cloud solutions. Over the past several years, Tom has helped numerous organizations understand the evolving options around Cloud CPQ and Billing. Blending best practices from more than two decades in the billing trenches with the vast potential of multi-tenancy, Tom is helping clients define the next generation quote to cash architecture.
Tom holds a BS in Finance from Santa Clara University. He is active with several local charities in Missoula, enjoys all the outdoor activities available in Montana, and is an avid runner.
- Designed, architected, coded, tested, and operated more than two dozen billing and customer care applications with service provider clients spanning 5 continents
- Performed billing operations for several communications companies, developing closed-loop bill cycle processes that routinely balanced to the penny. Managed seamless billing and customer care operations through several acquisition events
- Consulted with dozens of clients in the CRM, CPQ, and Billing space to find the appropriate BSS/OSS strategy to fulfill their business objectives. Worked with most of these clients to efficiently execute on that strategy
- Developed Service Provider Quote-to-Cash best practices across People, Process, and Technology that are leveraged to enable ATG clients to optimize their organizations
- Started the ATG Missoula Solution Center in 2011, growing the office to more than 70 professionals, servicing dozens of ATG Clients.
“Our clients make critical business decisions every day. We help our clients make informed decisions, then help them to execute on those decisions in the most efficient manner possible. I take the role of trusted business advisor very seriously and work closely with my clients to deliver value that impacts their bottom line.”