Aria Billing Implementation Nets Increased Flexibility, Scalability
Yodle helps more than 50,000 local business owners in 250 different industries find and keep customers simply and profitably.
Services: Online Marketing
Headquarters: New York, NY
- Yodle was experiencing rapid expansion, and Its operational systems, billing in particular, had trouble keeping up.
- As a SaaS provider, Yodle needed the flexibly in product and pricing to effectively manage quickly changing markets. They saw Aria as an opportunity to reduce the overhead of bringing new products, and bundles, to market.
- Yodle had been looking for effective ways to centrally manage their product billing catalog.
- Using an internally developed billing solution, Yodle saw an opportunity to outsource the integration, and management of interactions, with their payment processor.
ATG SOLUTIONS & TOOLS
- Implementation Services: ATG designed, configured, and implemented Yodle’s Aria billing system, which included functioning integrations and configurations with tax and payment processing vendors.
- Implementation Services: By providing expertise on APIs and the configuration of Aria, ATG was able to support integration and testing.
- Implementation Services: ATG offered project management for Aria-specific tasks, management of team communications, and budget tracking for all ATG resources.
- Implementation Services: ATG configured stable Aria environments at each phase to allow Yodle to execute agile software development.
- Implementation Services: ATG produced detailed strategy and support for QA and testing activities.
RESULTS & IMPACTS
- Flexibility of product offering and pricing structures.
- Scalability of systems and support resources.
"The ATG team has been vital to the success of our Aria implementation, acting as a sounding board for ideas, first-line support for our technical questions, and as an adviser with respect to billing best practices. Our teams work quite closely, and ATG has gone so far as to immerse themselves in our agile development process, down to remotely participating in our daily stand-ups."
Senior Product Manager of Enterprise Systems