The Christian Science Publishing Society (CSPS) was established over a hundred years ago as the publishing arm of The First Church of Christ, Scientist.
Services: Religious Media Content
Headquarters: Boston, MA
- The Christian Science Publishing Society (CSPS) was established over a hundred years ago as the publishing arm of The First Church of Christ, Scientist. Reading patterns and media had changed and CSPS needed to adjust accordingly.
- CSPS has a mission to share their message and Christian Science teachings throughout the world. CSPS realized that the business infrastructure must change to support new methods of distribution while maintaining traditional channels enjoyed by many.
- CSPS was expanding and needed to focus on their e-commerce presence and digital subscription management and fulfillment.
- CSPS needed to develop and align their strategy in order to enhance their ability to serve their readership and Reading Rooms through multiple channels. Robust order management
ATG SOLUTIONS & TOOLS
- Advisory Services: ATG conducted an in-depth Quote to Cash assessment to determine an appropriate roadmap to move toward a hybrid print/online fulfillment model.
- Advisory Services: ATG helped design a proposed systems diagram for the future fulfillment vision of CSPS, which included the comprehensive service of CSPS members and Reading Rooms for print, channel and digital subscriptions.
RESULTS & IMPACTS
- ATG developed a consistent set of working documents that enabled a multi-year roadmap to support the business model evolution for CSPS to a flexible, extensible mix of both print and digital.
- ATG developed numerous use cases in support of both the new business model and the roadmap.
- ATG developed a comprehensive evaluation package to assist CSPS with their e-commerce and subscription management vendor selection process.
"ATG stood out not only because of their familiarity with the billing platform environment, but also because they could help us identify the nuances. ATG’s willingness to be flexible and accommodate our various stakeholders helped us realize we chose an excellent partner for this project. We’re already planning more projects with them."
The Christian Science Publishing Society