Client Consolidates Business Units with Salesforce, Conga Implementations
The client builds and deploys next generation financial software solutions.
Industry: Technology – IT, Software, IaaS, SaaS
Services: Financial Software
The client company was formed through multiple acquisitions, with antiquated and bi-spoke quoting practices. They needed a complete Quote to Cash overhaul, as their previous state lacked a consistent process across the globe for product catalog, amendments, renewals, and approvals. They had a previously failed CPQ and Billing implementation, with a highly customized Salesforce Org that was unable to go live and replace the homegrown quoting tool.
ATG SOLUTIONS & TOOLS
- ATG utilized their proprietary Atlas Delivery Framework™️ to implement a highly customized Salesforce CPQ solution, Conga CFS, Composer, Symphony and CongaSign.
IMPACTS & SOLUTIONS
- This project brought three business units onto one application (SFDC), while leveraging a standard set of future-state processes.
- ATG utilized a common selling platform for cross-selling across multiple business units, supporting global customers.
- The implementation enabled self-service processes for Sales Reps across the entire business.
- The project completion allowed for the removal of heavy manual processes around selling and product maintenance.
- Improved maintenance processes for managing customer data, including a systematized approach to managing a product catalog, alongside a Master Data Management, product hierarchy model.