Quote to Cash Reimagined
ATG Case Study:
Yodle’s Aria Billing Implementation
Summary of Business Challenge:
- Yodle has experienced rapid expansion. Its operational systems, billing in particular, have had trouble keeping up.
- As a SaaS provider, Yodle needs the flexibly in product and pricing to effectively manage quickly changing markets. They see Aria as an opportunity to reduce the overhead of bringing new products, and bundles, to market.
- Yodle has been looking for effective ways to centrally manage their product billing catalog.
- Using an internally developed billing solution, Yodle saw an opportunity to outsource the integration, and management of interactions, with their payment processor.
- Design, configure, and implement the Aria billing system.
- Implement functioning integrations and configurations with tax and payment processing vendors.
- Support integrations by providing expertise on APIs, configuration of Aria, and support of integration testing.
- Project management for Aria-specific tasks, management of team communications, and budget tracking for all ATG resources.
- Provide expert knowledge on account migration to Aria.
- Configure stable Aria environments at each phase to allow Yodle to execute agile software development.
- Produce detailed strategy and support for QA and testing activities.
ATG Solutions & Tools:
- Expert knowledge of the Monetization Ecosystem and Service Providers.
- BA Resources and Best Practices.
- Agile Methodologies.
- QA Methodologies.
- Data Migration Frameworks and Aria API expertise.
Results & Impacts:
- Flexibility of product offering and pricing structures.
- Scalability of systems and support resources.