Quote to Cash Reimagined
ATG Case Study:
Zapproved CPQ Implementation Brings Greater Consistency, Better Results
Summary of Business Challenge:
- Zapproved, a fast-growing company, needed to replace several manual quoting processes.
- A streamlined process for sales was needed, particularly regarding approvals and opportunities.
- The existing manual quote template was causing a lack of consistency. A standardized process, along with an e-signature option for quotes and contracts was needed.
- With limited sales approval process oversight, the risk for inconsistencies was high.
- A lack of controls and options around the quoting process continued to present challenges during the selling process.
- The current annual recurring revenue recording method was manual, which increased the possibility for errors.
- The manual renewal process was very work-intensive and inefficient for the renewal team.
ATG Solutions & Tools:
- Implementation Services: ATG implemented Salesforce CPQ and customized Usage Processing
- Implementation Services: ATG and Zapproved worked hand in hand to create a new software development/deployment process.
Results & Impacts:
- Implemented and streamlined a new Product Catalog, which included pricing.
- Implemented Advanced Approvals, which allow multiple approvals throughout the quoting process.
- Standardized the quoting and output document process, which brought greater consistency to the quoting process and improved the sales team’s results.
- Created an e-signature option for quotes/contracts.
- Developed a plan to provide more concise detail around customer entitlements, which can be leveraged within Salesforce reports.
- Automated ARR and NNARR data for more accurate results
- Automated the renewals and amendments processes.