ATG Case Study:
Cardinal Health Leverages SteelBrick’s
Summary of Business Challenge:
- Cardinal Health’s Pharmaceutical Modernization (PMod) project, which establishes common platforms across multiple business units, required a tool for standardizing quote line level approvals while providing realtime analytics.
- High volume, quote line level analytics and short approval turnarounds were major
- Evaluate Cardinal Health’s business requirements, design a SteelBrick solution and work with an internal Cardinal team to implement the designed solution.
- Act as liaison between vendor and customer and to intermediate custom work needed.
ATG Solutions & Tools:
- Enablement of SteelBrick Advanced Approvals.
- Discovery and analysis of business requirements leading to best in class design of approval engine.
- Identification of approval engine improvements during design phase.
- Provided strategic onsite configuration support and management to ensure proper alignment of the teams with client goals, including daily standup meetings.
- Communicated new design requirements and intermediated multi-ple iterations of product enhancements to meet business needs.
Results & Impacts:
- Satisfied key business requirements by cohesively guiding both organizations (Cardinal Health & SteelBrick) through enhancement iterations that led to a working solution for Cardinal Health.
- Implemented and enabled SteelBrick Advanced Approvals for the Cardinal P-Mod team, allowing the organization to build upon the foundational phase design.