Quote to Cash Reimagined
ATG Case Study:
Christian Science Publishing’s Roadmap to Support Business Model Evolution
Summary of Business Challenge:
- The Christian Science Publishing Society (CSPS) was established over a hundred years ago as the publishing arm of The First Church of Christ, Scientist. Reading
patterns and media had changed and CSPS needed to adjust accordingly.
- CSPS has a mission to share their message and Christian Science teachings throughout the world. CSPS realized that the business infrastructure must change to support new methods of distribution while maintaining traditional
channels enjoyed by many.
- CSPS was expanding and needed to focus on their ecommerce presence and digital subscription management and fulfillment.
- CSPS needed to develop and align their strategy in order to enhance their ability to serve their readership and Reading Rooms through multiple channels.
ATG Solutions & Tools:
- Advisory Services:ATG conducted an in-depth Quote to Cash assessment to determine an appropriate roadmap to move toward a hybrid print/online fulfillment model.
- Advisory Services: ATG helped design a proposed systems diagram for the future fulfillment vision of CSPS, which included the comprehensive service of CSPS members and Reading Rooms for print, channel and digital subscriptions.
Results & Impacts:
- ATG developed a consistent set of working documents that enabled a multi-year roadmap to support the business model evolution for CSPS to a flexible, extensible mix of both print and digital.
- ATG developed numerous use cases in support of both the new business model and the roadmap.
- ATG developed a comprehensive evaluation package to assist CSPS with their ecommerce and subscription management vendor selection process.