Quote to Cash Reimagined
ATG Case Study:
Compass CPQ, CLM Implementations Improve Onboarding Processes
Summary of Business Challenge:
- Compass is a disruptor in the real-estate industry, pairing the industry’s top talent with technology for an improved customer experience.
- While a technology-forward company in the buying and selling experience, the support systems were not optimized to support Compass’ growth.
- Limited automation resulted in lack of data integrity and labor-intensive manual processing which put a strain on Compass’s ability to:
- Efficiently execute and manage agent contracts
- Automate the handoff to Agent onboarding
- Ensure the accuracy of Agent Compensation
- Provide accurate reporting on agent data
- These inefficacies, along with limited standardization of Agent Compensation offerings, resulted in added cost to the business during both the recruiting and ongoing support phases of the agent’s lifecycle with Compass.
- The business model required some advanced concepts in Q2C:
- Product Catalog that did not always involve pricing
- Unique approach to profitably calculations
- Robust order management
- The solution needed to be future-proofed to support agent-facing eCommerce functionality on the roadmap.
ATG Solutions & Tools:
Over the course of several engagements, ATG:
- Implementation Services: Enhanced Compass’s previous Salesforce implementation
- Advisory Services: Defined the future state architecture
- Advisory Services: Contributed to vendor selection for components of that
- Implementation Services: Drove implementation of CloudSense, SpringCM, and DocuSign to further improve Compass’s processes.
Results & Impacts:
- ATG streamlined Compass’s CPQ process and enabled consistencies across contracts and automated approvals.
- Through the integration between CloudSense and SpringCM, ATG automated the generation of Contracts and designed a process to ensure data integrity between SFDC and the contract, and laid a foundation for data integrity across all systems.
- The new, improved system automated the signature process and supported simplification of language, resulting in reduced time to execute.