Quote to Cash Reimagined
ATG Case Study:
Taking a Holistic Approach Toward Strategy, Implementation and Maintenance
Summary of Business Challenge:
- Concur, a leading provider of integrated travel and expense (T&E) management solutions, processes 55 million transactions equaling over $50 billion in T&E spend annually.
- Serving companies in complex industries requires equally complex Q2C cloud-based architectures. Ongoing system assessments, new implementations and continual maintenance are a must for daily operation and future momentum.
- Partner with a one-stop provider for augmenting all third-party services – from strategy and implementation to maintenance – for better integration, efficiency and customer satisfaction.
ATG Solutions & Tools:
- Phase 1: Conducted an in-depth systems assessment to determine if existing Quote to Cash (Q2C) solution optimally supported the selling environment.
- Phase 2: Implemented several Q2C projects, including Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Con gure Price Quote (CPQ), contract management and billing systems.
- Phase 3: Performing ongoing system maintenance, enabling compatibility, reliability and performance across integrated technologies.
Results & Impacts:
- Achieved a lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) for Q2C systems.
- Reduced risk and maintenance costs with a one-stop partner versus multiple vendors.
- The ability to take product changes and additions to market faster.
- Slept better at night having objective advice and dead serious problem solving from smart,charming and good-looking experts.