Quote to Cash Reimagined
ATG Case Study:
A Contingent Workforce Solution – Quality Assurance
Summary of Business Challenge:
- A subsidiary company of Constant Contact desired a new recurring billing system that improved revenue recognition processes and enabled a more robust product offering.
- The project required a team of manual testers to verify that on-going development efforts offered viable solutions to technology problems and that the desired billing system met the needs specified by the business.
- Assist in the development and implementation process by leveraging a team of Quality Assurance Analysts to identify bugs in a code base, recommend solutions to bugs, and assist in the development of best practice guidelines.
ATG Solutions & Tools:
- ATG leveraged a team of five Quality Assurance Analysts to evaluate code enhancements and system functionality over a period of five months.
- The QA team documented test results, outstanding bugs, and possible solutions for the client.
- QA Analysts preformed comprehensive testing on three systems to ensure that data populated correctly across all systems.
- The team adopted the roles of an end user, a Customer Service Representative, and a client-based Billing Administrator to ensure that systems presented accurate information relevant to each group.
Results & Impacts:
- QA analysts completed 24 regression testing runs over a seven-month period. Each test run required team to conduct 410 test cases.
- QA Analysts identified over 500 bugs requiring resolution prior to project go-live date.