Quote to Cash Reimagined
ATG Case Study:
SAP Concur: A Holistic Approach to Strategy, Implementation, and Maintenance
Summary of Business Challenge:
- Concur, a leading provider of integrated travel and expense (T&E) management software solutions, serves over 40 million users and processes 86 million expense reports representing more than $76 billion in T&E spent annually.
- Serving a multitude of companies in complex industries requires equally complex Quote to Cash (Q2C) cloud-based architectures. Concur realized that ongoing system assessments, new implementations and continual maintenance are critical for daily operation and future momentum.
ATG Solutions & Tools:
- Advisory Services: Conducted an in-depth systems assessment to determine if the existing Quote to Cash (Q2C) solution optimally supported the selling environment.
- Implementation Services: Implemented several Q2C projects including:
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Configure Price Quote (CPQ)
- Billing and Collections Engine
- Managed Services: Performing ongoing Q2C architecture quality assurance end-to-end testing, specific to system compatibility, reliability and performance across integrated platforms; as well as, ongoing CPQ development, maintenance and best practice advisory services.
Results & Impacts:
- ATG enabled Concur to develop a world class Q2C environment with a lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) allowing increased business agility.
- Concur has reduced risk and maintenance costs by utilizing ATG as a one-stop partner versus multiple vendors.
- As a result, Concur was able to support double-digit growth leading ultimately to a high-value acquisition by SAP.