Quote to Cash Reimagined
ATG Case Study:
SkyTouch Lauds CPQ, Billing Implementations
Summary of Business Challenge:
- SkyTouch Technology is the leading provider of cloud-based hotel property management software (PMS).
- Skytouch was looking to add CPQ functionality and seamlessly integrate to a billing and financial system. SteelBrick CPQ and SteelBrick Billing most closely matched their requirements as an out-of-the-box solution.
- Skytouch also needed A/R and aging capabilities, dunning, and the ability to track debits and credits, features not built into the early version of SteelBrick Billing.
ATG Solutions & Tools:
- Implementation Services: ATG was able to work with a very tight timeline (8 weeks) to stand up SteelBrick CPQ and, at the time, InvoiceIT, utilizing a variety of templated workflows and accelerators.
- Implementation Services: ATG provided customization to the Billing solution by adding requirement needs from the client, as well as integrations with products from Conga, Avalara, and Intuit.
- Managed Services: SkyTouch utilized ATG’s Managed Services to work with their QA team to resolve outstanding issues post-deployment.
Results & Impacts:
- Successful Implementation of SteelBrick CPQ and SteelBrick Billing
- Successful integration of third-party Document Management software (Conga) and Tax software (Avalara)
- Added Accounts Receivable functionality with account aging, as well as Debit/Credit and Dunning processes
- Integrated with SkyTouch Technologies current third-party financial management software.