ATG Case Study:
A Contingent Workforce Solution
Summary of Business Challenge:
- UL’s Information and Insights division is one of six separate businesses operating under the UL brand that is leading an initiative to populate a searchable raw materials database, which provides comprehensive ingredient information to developers, manufacturers, and formulators.
- UL Prospector began collecting technical information for an estimated 70,000 food products in July of 2013 but needed on-shore resources to expedite data entry.
- Expedite the data entry processes by rapidly scaling project resources to achieve ambitious goals outlined for the Food Phase of the project.
ATG Solutions & Tools:
- Leveraged an active candidate pipeline to quickly onboard and train 50 Data Analysts in under
- Provided strategic administrative support and management of onsite and virtual teams to ensure proper alignment of the team with client goals.
- Performed data research and input, technical writing, outbound calling, documentation services, data analysis, and supplementary training support.
Results & Impacts:
- Evaluated and researched nearly 6,700 companies during the first six months of the project.
- Provided outbound call support, contacting over 4,000 potential food suppliers for
- Increased the number of documents listed on UL Prospector by 6x in under 9 months.
- Increased UL Prospector website visits by approximately 37%, making the Food Industry category the most active offering to date.