Commerce & Community Clouds, Tableau Reset Critical Revenue Channel
The client is a holding company for one of the nation’s largest tobacco product manufacturers.
Services: Tobacco Products
- ATG Cognizant was engaged to deliver an implementation of Salesforce Communities and Salesforce Commerce Cloud to enable B2B customer engagement, reporting, and e-commerce for traditional (business to wholesale) and modern trade channel partners (business to retail).
- Key services under the scope of the project include business consulting, solution design, tool implementation & customization, and post-implementation support.
ATG SOLUTIONS & TOOLS
Phase 1 – E-commerce for Retail channel (leveraging Salesforce Community & Commerce Clouds)
- ~2,000 retail customers onboarding on direct to retail e-commerce platform built through Salesforce
- Complex integrations with 3rd party logistics provider for real-time inventory and order placement
- Enablement of payments processing through CyberSource payment gateway
- Solution for custom excise tax calculations in complex, heavily regulated and dynamic business environment
Phase 2 – Customer Engagement portal for Retail & Wholesale customers (leveraging Salesforce Community Cloud & Tableau)
- 50,000+ retail and wholesale customers onboarding on client’s Salesforce ecosystem to enable self-service capabilities (EFT forms, Returns Management, EDI enrollment, customer data reporting, customer communication and notifications for trade marketing information- promotions, recalls etc)
- Customer data visibility through visual and interactive reports for trade payments, discount rates, performance tracking and data compliance
Phase 3- E-commerce for Wholesale Trade Partners (leveraging Salesforce Commerce Cloud)
- ~10,000 supplier ship-to addresses onboarded for direct to supply e-commerce enablement provisioning over 200 SKUs and dynamically promoted products
- Complex solution architecture and real-time integrations with SAP for ordering
- Feature / functional blocks-based planning to enable parallel QA and UAT for speeding up time to market
ATG COGNIZANT APPROACH
- Joint discovery workshops with client’s business and IT stakeholders to kick off requirements and solution design
- Customer journey mapping and UI \ UX design walkthrough with business stakeholders and large trade partners
- Close partnership with Salesforce, SAP and Tableau team for fit-gap analysis and solution customization assessment
- Adoption of DevOps toolset to streamline release / deployment activities (Git Lab, Jenkins)
- Adoption of project control workflows through utilizing and enabling Jira processes