CPQ, CLM Implementations Aid in Integration of Digital Media Segments
Intrado, formerly West Corp, is a global provider of communication and network infrastructure services. It helps clients more effectively communicate, collaborate, and connect with audiences through a diverse portfolio of solutions.
Services: Unified Communications, Digital Media Services
Headquarters: Omaha, NE
- The client needed to implement Salesforce CPQ, an updated version of Apttus CLM, and Adobe Sign e-signature services across Intrado Media Services and two recently acquired DMS properties. Each DMS would require a migration of customers into Intrado’s current Salesforce CRM instance, and their product lines into the Salesforce Product Catalog.
- ATG was also tasked with creating new selling processes by adding Bill in Advance and Dual Payment functionalities.
ATG SOLUTIONS & TOOLS
- Implementation Services: ATG implemented Salesforce CPQ and Advanced Approvals.
- Implementation Services: ATG also implemented the current version of Apttus CLM and integrated it with Salesforce CPQ and Adobe Sign.
- Implementation Services: ATG’s Data Migration team migrated the records of the acquired DMS companies’ customers into Intrado’s UC Salesforce instance.
RESULTS & IMPACTS
- ATG Migration efforts for acquired media segments included nearly 3M records and 3,000 PLs/products into the Intrado UC Salesforce instance.
- An additional 150 products were set up for Bill in Advance and Dual Payment per Intrado instructions.
- ATG has helped Intrado prepare for successful future consolidations of acquired organizations by creating a seamless integration into the Salesforce org with the use of CPQ and CLM.
- ATG also enabled additional cross-sell services by allowing Intrado a pathway to moving their existing Unified Communications business to Salesforce CPQ and Apttus CLM.
"We selected ATG to be our partner in SFDC CPQ/CLM implementation due to their expertise and our long-standing relationship. ATG did an excellent job with the implementation of CPQ/CLM and in the challenging work of data migration. My team worked closely with the ATG team and the level of collaboration and communication was top notch. ATG’s project management practices are very effective. ATG has played a big role in the success of our initiative."
VP of Enterprise Applications
Global Technology Services