InterCall: Developing a Great Roadmap for the Future
InterCall, a subsidiary of West, the world’s largest dedicated conferencing service provider, connects people around the world with advanced audio, web, video, and event services.
Services: Web Conferencing
Headquarters: Chicago, IL
The technology that underpins InterCall's global network is vast – in the operations arena alone, they have more than 2,500 user spread across work groups in North America, EMEA, and Asia-Pacific.
InterCall needed a trusted partner to form strategy and vision, as well as tackle the nuts and bolts of implementation and adoption.
ATG SOLUTIONS & TOOLS
- Advisory Services: ATG provided a team of seasoned experts and technical specialists, ATG worked alongside InterCall’s teams to highlight key areas for investment and development of a prioritized global operations roadmap.
- Advisory Services: Identified key projects and provided project leadership in analysis, design, project management, development, and quality assurance.
RESULTS & IMPACTS
- Created a prioritized, global operations technology roadmap.
- Introduced a global agile development methodology to ensure that IT and business users collaborate effectively.
- Rolled out a global CRM and reservations system supporting thousands of users across all of its business users in North America, EMEA, and APAC.
- Launched a global customer care and case management platform in North America and APAC.
"With ATG and the Missoula Solution Center team as a trusted advisor and partner, we were able to corral disparate regional initiatives into a cohesive strategic roadmap. ATG helped us methodically build out technology and process solutions with a reliable and transparent development process."
Director, Operational Technology