FRONTEO Salesforce CPQ Design & Implementation
FRONTEO’s vast experience in CJK litigations and investigations gives you an advantage when you have foreign or multi-language projects.
Services: e-Discovery Services
Headquarters: New York, NY
ATG was tasked with evaluating FRONTEO’s business requirements, designing a Salesforce CPQ solution and working with the FRONTEO team to implement the designed solution and ensure the use of best practices within Salesforce.
- FRONTEO engaged ATG to implement the Salesforce CPQ Platform
- The goal of the project was to establish a clear consolidated process for all customer acquisitions, amendment and renewals
- The project also included the integration of Salesforce CPQ Quoting best practices in current Salesforce processes and object model and the removal of the use of spreadsheets within the CPQ process
ATG SOLUTIONS & TOOLS
- Implementation Services: ATG leveraged existing tools and knowledge base from previous ATG Salesforce CPQ implementations.
- Implementation Services: ATG contributed training materials for both solution administrators and end users in order to help with solution upkeep and new user adoption of Salesforce CPQ.
RESULTS & IMPACTS
- An end-to-end quoting process was configured to include product selection, multiple approval processes, custom output documentation, and electronic contract signature.
- Salesforce CPQ helps standardize FRONTEO’s product catalog and quoting tools introducing a greatly improved and highly scalable sales process.
- A legacy data migration aligned past and present projects with the current state Salesforce CPQ Process to promote process consistency across the entire organization.