Increased Speed, Accuracy & Efficiency Realized by ATG CPQ Optimization
Namely is a US human resources software company, founded in 2012. Namely offers human resources management tools for businesses.
Industry: HR Software
Services: Payroll Benefits & Talent Management
Headquarters: New York, NY
- Namely found that their existing Salesforce CPQ solution, which was coupled with manual processes, created challenges with inaccurate and inconsistent pricing and quoting. Further complicating these challenges, Namely also had no formal amendment/renewal or approval processes.
- Assistance was needed in refactoring Namely’s product catalog, streamlining the quote process and more fully utilizing CPQ, making it easier for sales to utilize as well as creating more functionality and accurate data for legal and finance.
ATG SOLUTIONS & TOOLS
- Implementation Services: ATG enhanced Namely’s existing Salesforce CPQ to optimize price rules, work flow rules and bundle structure, including optimizing page layouts and utilizing other features such as quote templates, amendments and renewals, providing an overall more efficient and streamlined sales experience.
- Implementation Services: ATG implemented Salesforce Advanced Approvals to introduce a formal workflow and approval process for Namely.
- Implementation Services: Following ATG’s Atlas Framework®, ATG was able to deliver the project on time and within agreed upon budget.
- Implementation Services: ATG completed a migration of data to backfill contract and subscription information from Zuora to CPQ.
- Expert Services: Namely plans to utilize ATG’s Expert Services to collaborate on additional enhancements they will be making to Bundles, Amendments, Renewals and Advanced Approvals.
RESULTS & IMPACTS
- Speed, Increased efficiency and accuracy are the top three noticeable benefits Namely’s sales organization has experienced when quoting using the newly enhanced quote templates. Having one dynamic bundle structure is enhancing the sales organizations ability to fully utilize the capabilities of CPQ.
- To further create efficiency. Namely’s newly implemented, formal approval process will be integrated with EchoSign.
- Through ATG’s synchronization of two systems, Zuora and Salesforce, Namely can now access to all their Zuora subscription data from within Salesforce.
"Overall I think you guys provided a ton of value. I think our meeting cadence, the onsite workshop, and our relationship between both parties added a lot of value."
Director, Business Applications