Manufacturer Improves B2B Selling Via Salesforce Commerce & Communities
The client, a manufacturer of industrial and medical gas, needed to improve their B2B selling platform to allow for more customization and for dynamic pricing.
Services: Industrial & Medical Gas
- The client needed to migrate their prior B2B platform (IBM WebSphere) to the Salesforce B2B Commerce application.
- The client also wanted to work in Agile mode, and to integrate with SAP and Payreto (payment platform).
ATG COGNIZANT APPROACH
- ATG Cognizant brought in their core Commerce team with B2B experience, implementing the commerce solution in Agile, and aligning to project timelines.
- They also utilized Communities, Cloud Craze and integrated with SAP.
- The Commerce team designed and implemented a custom order extension to sync with SAP, and built a content platform to support multiple types of users.
- Application toggles between two languages and currencies to support the client’s core customers and the platform provides dynamic pricing and custom catalogs based on account.
ATG SOLUTIONS & TOOLS
- Implementation Services: Developed on Cloud with integrations to on-premise and external 3rd parties
- Implementation Services: Integrated Commerce with SAP
- Implementation Services: Developed Automatic Data Enrichment using Jitterbit integration for products
- Implementation Services: Provided seamless buying experience for new and existing customers
RESULTS & IMPACTS
- ATG Cognizant replaced the client's legacy system with an updated and more user-friendly interface.
- The Commerce team also provided an easier solution for managing frequently changing marketing and promotions.
- Other relevant impacts include a simplified product catalog and user management interface, automated customer communications, and Google Analytics tracking functionality.