Nominum Data Migration Drives Enterprise Alignment
Nominum, Inc. provides domain name system (DNS) software solutions for service providers worldwide.
Services: Service Software & Telecommunications
Headquarters: Redwood City, CA
- Nominum engaged ATG to migrate them from Salesforce Sales Cloud to Salesforce Service Cloud
- The goal of the project was to migrate Nominum from Sales Cloud to the Service Cloud object model enabling Service Cloud to generate renewals and amendments with accurate pro-rate and co-term capabilities
- The project also enabled Nominum to support work around entitlements so that appropriate assets were aligned systematically for their support representatives
ATG SOLUTIONS & TOOLS
- Advisory Services: ATG was tasked with evaluating Nominum’s business requirements, mapping and migrating data between several objects to support their business need via best practices.
- Implementation Services: ATG leveraged existing tools and knowledge base from previous ATG Salesforce migrations.
- Managed Services: ATG contributed best practices to allow Nominum to support needed entitlement capabilities ‘out of the box’ with no customization or manual intervention.
RESULTS & IMPACTS
- A data migration aligned past and present projects with the current state Salesforce Service Cloud package to promote process consistency across the entire organization for renewals and amendments.
- Enabled Nominum to make use of entitlements that are accurate and automatically updated/created to improve manual processes.
"We were extremely pleased with the delivery which was on time and on budget. Our staff gave them an ovation at the end of the project, we were so grateful. We would hire them again in a heartbeat."
Senior Manager, Finance