ATG Cognizant deploys Salesforce CPQ and Billing, replacing Zuora/Vantiv
Podium is a privately-held technology company headquartered in Lehi, Utah that develops cloud-based software to help businesses modernize customer interactions and improve their on-line reputations. Examples of products include interaction management via messaging, reviews, web-chat and customer feedback.
Services: Customer Interaction Management
Headquarters: Lehi, UT
Podium needed to upgrade their end-to-end revenue system to keep up with their accelerated pace of business.
BUSINESS CASE SOLUTION
ATG deployed Salesforce CPQ and Billing to automate and expedite cumbersome manual processes. Other business case factors included subscription management challenges, product catalog proliferation management and lack of standardized discounting across products and customers causing confusion and extended time on process.
ATG SOLUTIONS & TOOLS
- Implementation Services: ATG worked with Podium to move away from current billing solution to Salesforce Billing Advanced Approvals were implemented to ensure sales are financially sound. Sales visibility improved across leadership channels.
ATG also enabled custom billing arrangements across customer segments, including parent/child, resellers, partners, and custom billing relationships across nonlinear hierarchies, creating consistency and uniformity across Podium solutions.
- Managed Services: Automated order and contract creation once a deal is sold is now automatically facilitated within the system. ATG introduced a tiered pricing and discount schedules solution, ensuring customers were receiving consistent billing rates.
ATG enabled custom billing solutions for Podium, which now allow scalability and consistency across Salesforce Billing and Salesforce CPQ. We also implemented custom billing arrangements across customer segments, including parent/child, resellers, partners, and custom billing relationships across nonlinear hierarchies, creating consistency and uniformity across Podium solutions.
RESULTS & IMPACTS
- Reduced product catalog from several hundred down to 30 products
- Reduced the feasible quoting time from 9-10 minutes to less than 2 minutes
- Average deal sized increased by $45 per month per deal
- Increased the speed of quote process as a whole
- Consolidated subscription management to a single application, eliminating confusion and creating consistency
- Standardized discounting across products and customers
- First ever rip-and-replace of Zuora ZQuotes and Zuora Billing with Salesforce CPQ and Billing