Production Success Team Supports & Trains Post-CPQ Implementation
The client is an internet-based education software firm specializing in detecting and preventing plagarism.
Industry: Education Software
Services: Plagarism Prevention
- The client, an internet-based plagiarism detection service, recently underwent a successful Salesforce CPQ Implementation. They requested additional support to help drive user adoption and navigate the complexity of CPQ and Advanced Approvals configuration.
- The client required a system administrator to run the tool, enlisting ATG’s support and training services. The client needed assistance navigating the new functionality that Salesforce CPQ enabled to fully realize the value of the solution.
- Due to changes in the business use cases, original product configurations were no longer productive. Assistance with product and pricing reconfiguration would allow the client to realize the full benefit of Salesforce CPQ.
ATG SOLUTIONS & TOOLS
- Managed Services: Utilizing the Production Success Team (PST), ATG was able to bring to bear the appropriate tools and methodology to assist the client in maximizing their recent CPQ implementation.
- Managed Services: ATG's PST provided solutioning assistance on complex requirement and configuration needs within Salesforce CPQ.
- Managed Services: ATG’s PST engaged directly with the original project implementation team to further support and provide insight into the client’s business requirements, using our company-wide “swarming” approach to meet the client’s needs.
RESULTS & IMPACTS
- The addition of new, custom functionality in Salesforce CPQ and Advanced Approvals allowed the client to quickly manage a formerly inefficient process for product configuration and quoting.
- ATG’s Production Success Team’s post-implementation support and training resulted in a decrease in time to proficiency and lowered their total cost of ownership. The Production Success Team also served as a knowledgeable and accessible point of contact for client resources as they sought to explore additional functionality in the CPQ tool.