Quote to Cash Assessment Helps Client Determine Roadmap for M&A Consolidations
Quest creates the software that helps clients realize the benefits of new technology. They provide solutions that manage, modernize and secure clients' enterprises across endpoints, on-premises infrastructure, and in the cloud.
Services: Data Governance
Headquarters: Aliso Viejo, CA
- Due to multiple acquisitions over time, Quest’s systems and processes became complex which made their business complex and did not support their aggressive growth goals.
- Utilizing three different quoting solutions was creating inconsistencies, causing issues in data integrity and efficiency within the quoting process.
- Multiple variations in systems, business processes and products, were interfering with the Quest Sales Team’s ability to access the correct information and deliver consistent, accurate quotes.
- Quest needed one consistent tool to manage all solutions and processes to meet business goals.
ATG SOLUTIONS & TOOLS
- Engaged in companywide conversations and immediately identified opportunities for improvement.
- Provided a future state recommendation that would help alleviate pains through a single platform solution.
- Consolidated options and aligned tools that gave Quest a clear path in deciding their next steps.
- Quest is now able to leverage a quoting solution that delivers a streamlined end to end process by introducing guard rails and control over a standard set of business rules, which supports overall growth
RESULTS & IMPACTS
- Identified a business solution aligned with the goal of utilizing a single platform that supports an emerging subscription-based selling model and adapts to the changing industry.
- Assisted with the development of a roadmap to provide clear direction for implementing a recommended solution that could be enhanced with ATG’s Atlas Framework methodology and tools.
- Recommended a pilot program followed by subsequent phases that move existing services onto the established platform with the following benefits:
- Limits risk of initial deployment and provides a chance to resolve issues while the impact is small
- Provides real user feedback on adoption issues and allows these to be addressed before major rollout.
- Provided Quest with the tools, evidence, and assurance needed to make an educated decision on an integrated CPQ and Billing solution.
“ We selected ATG because, frankly, this is what they do. They have a deep understanding of the Quote to Cash space and have worked with many customers - to get an understanding of who they are, what they need, and how to move forward.”
Executive Director of Business Applications