Revenue Cloud Implementation Nets Process Improvements, Boosts Sales & Revenue Management
The client is an American software, managed and professional services, consulting and technology company that also makes self-service kiosks, point-of-sale terminals, automated teller machines, check processing systems, and barcode scanners.
Services: Software & Consulting
- The client’s sales teams used various unintegrated quoting & CRM tools including three different systems to complete a quote and six additional forms or spreadsheets.
- The process required three different applications for credit checks and used four non-integrated contracts requiring customer signature. Their original process also leveraged four different pricing processes.
- The client's Salesforce environment was very complex as code utilized 98% of threshold and custom fields 96% of threshold.
- Client required a static monthly price be used to quote deals (i.e., $9.99/mo.), a functionality that was not available OOTB with Salesforce CPQ.
ATG SOLUTIONS & TOOLS
- Implemented Salesforce Revenue Cloud for one of the client's SMB group suites by utilizing our Atlas Framework®. ATG provided a CPQ Health Check to address several housekeeping items prior to the build.
- ATG Cognizant continued to collaborate with the client on accelerating benefits to the business through regular releases while running additional implementation phases in parallel.
- Team also delivered Billing train-the-trainer sessions to facilitate the enablement of Billing & Dispute analysts working across India, Europe, and North America.
RESULTS & IMPACTS
- Successful CPQ go-live followed up with a successful Billing go live within eight months. By the time Salesforce Billing was deployed, CPQ had reached 100% local office sales adoption and 91% of all quotes were being submitted through CPQ.
- CPQ solution delivered functionality that allowed a single quote for all SMB suite offer components, integrated with Opportunity Management (single site) for local office and selling channels.
- The holistic CPQ solution incorporated payment processing on the quote and initiated payments onboarding process accordingly.
- ATG leveraged new CLM tool/capability for digital contracting as well as providing basic subscription metrics reporting and the ability to take merchant payment (CC/ACH).