Salesforce CPQ Implementation Gives Manufacturer Better Visibility to Selling Channels, Performance
The client is a leading global manufacturer of flow-control solutions for industrial applications.
Services: Industrial Air Compressors
- Due to a 95% distribution channel model, the client was missing visibility into end-user footprint & pricing.
- The client was missing key opportunities to guide distributors and to cross-sell/up-sell.
- The company suffered from inconsistent and inaccurate messaging of product differentiation in the marketplace through distribution channels.
- They also weren’t utilizing Sales Cloud.
- The project scope would include Salesforce Lightning migration, Sales Cloud and CPQ implementation, creation of a partner community using Salesforce Communities, and an integration with SAP using Enosix.
ATG SOLUTIONS & TOOLS
- Implemented Salesforce CPQ
- Enosix subject-matter expert to partnered with and delivered out-of-the-box and extended SAP integration services for client requirements
- Deployed data migration services to assist in expediting Pilot Rollout Phase
- Implemented a Partner Community to enable partner quoting
RESULTS & IMPACTS
- The project resulted in a more intimate connection with channel partners for the client
- The client realized 100% visibility into end-user contact information, package and system quote configurations, and pricing via distribution/direct channels
- Established consistent brand image and message across all quotes/proposals
- Cemented the future of demand management strategy with comprehensive, accurate, and credible leads
- Gained accurate and comprehensive visibility into their sales funnel
- Gleened understanding of end-user pricing for all products and services
- Kept pace with changing pricing strategies and understanding of market margin disciplines
- The client was now in a better position for the potential of partner separation
- Parts cataloging accommodated the addition of part images, detailed descriptions, and where-used links (material determinations)
- Gained understanding of distributor add-on products for portfolio expansion opportunities
- Promoted product up-sell and cross-sell through recommended options and accessories
- Utilized a tool created to assist with internal and external sales force management
- Integrated with Product Application Configurators
- Eliminated use of physical price books
- Established a true 360-degree view of their customers