Salesforce Revenue Cloud Implementation Nets Faster Speed to Market, Improved Quoting & Billing Processes
The client is a leader in omnichannel customer experience and call center technology for mid-sized and large businesses.
Services: CX/Call Center
- The client was using custom legacy CPQ and billing applications.
- They needed to reduce their technical debt and increase the efficiency of their quoting and billing processes.
- The client needed to implement a scalable solution and solution architecture for current and future business needs.
- The client also intimated their need to improve their user and customer experiences.
ATG SOLUTIONS & TOOLS
- Implement Salesforce CPQ and Billing
- Enhance RevPro integration
- Enable large quote experience and batch size threshold
- Refactor automation process to eliminate recurrence and duplication of functions
- Refactor triggers on opportunity, quote, and quote line, converting processes into discrete units of work
- Refactor cancel and replace
- Analyze usage and reduce the number of custom fields based on usage data
RESULTS & IMPACTS
- Implemented Salesforce CPQ resulting in increased automation, efficiency, internal controls, improved user experience, and a more scalable solution
- Implemented Salesforce Billing resulting in a more normalized and efficient billing solution and enhanced customer 360
- Enable a new go-to-market offering resulting in additional revenue
- Enabled faster go to market for future offerings via Salesforce CPQ and Billing and reduced technical debt
- Eliminated 99% of CPU timeout errors during standard use cases
- Eliminated 100% of SOQL limit errors during standard use cases