Zapproved mitigates risk — streamlining workflows by automating processes, allowing corporate legal teams to have more agency, autonomy, and control.
Services: Z-Discovery platform of e-discovery & document review
Headquarters: Portland, OR
- Zapproved, a fast-growing company, needed to replace several manual quoting processes.
- A streamlined process for sales was needed, particularly regarding approvals and opportunities.
- The existing manual quote template was causing a lack of consistency. A standardized process, along with an e-signature option for quotes and contracts was needed.
- With limited sales approval process oversight, the risk for inconsistencies was high.
- A lack of controls and options around the quoting process continued to present challenges during the selling process.
- The current annual recurring revenue recording method was manual, which increased the possibility for errors.
- The manual renewal process was very work-intensive and inefficient for the renewal team.
ATG SOLUTIONS & TOOLS
- Implementation Services: ATG implemented Salesforce CPQ and customized Usage Processing
- Implementation Services: ATG and Zapproved worked hand in hand to create a new software development/deployment process.
RESULTS & IMPACTS
- Implemented and streamlined a new Product Catalog, which included pricing.
- Implemented Advanced Approvals, which allow multiple approvals throughout the quoting process.
- Standardized the quoting and output document process, which brought greater consistency to the quoting process and improved the sales team’s results.
- Created an e-signature option for quotes/contracts.
- Developed a plan to provide more concise detail around customer entitlements, which can be leveraged within Salesforce reports.
- Automated ARR and NNARR data for more accurate results.
- Automated the renewals and amendments processes.
ATG’s availability and responsiveness to issues or questions was excellent. It felt like we were all one project team. It was never an us vs. them.